There is always an excitement when opening a beautifully-wrapped present during the festive season. Gifts can be in any form; but I think the best and most memorable gifts are those that are home-made or hand-made – these types of gifts are priceless! If you make someone chocolate chip cookies and package it nicely, and maybe even pack a bottle of milk with it, you could be worshipped by them! These chocolate chip cookies are excellent as gifts.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 1 ½ hrs
480 g plain flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoons salt
100 g Q.B.B. Pure Ghee, room temperature
100 g butter, room temperature
280 g caster sugar
3 medium eggs
100 ml KING OF KINGS evaporated milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
250 g chocolate chips
- Sift the first 3 ingredients into a bowl.
- Cream Q.B.B. Pure Ghee, butter and sugar until light. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and then the evaporated milk and vanilla essence.
- Add in the flour and chocolate chips. Combine well to make sticky dough.
- Take a spoonful of the dough and drop on greased cookie sheet. Repeat till all the batter is used.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Cool cookies on wire rack before storing in air-tight containers.