Pizzas are undoubtedly all time favourite of most people. Q.B.B. Pure Ghee adds a nice texture to the pizza crust. Instead of salmon from can, you can use fresh sliced salmon. Tuna flakes are also good for this recipe. Brie cheese and dill goes along very well. However, if you prefer to use mozzarella cheese, substitute the dill leaves with spring onions.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Baking time: 8-10 minutes
250 g bread flour
5 g instant dried yeast
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon melted Q.B.B. Pure Ghee, plus extra to grease
1 tablespoon store-bought basil pesto or your preferred sauce eg. black pepper sauce
1 x 105 g can red salmon, bones and skin removed, flaked
100 g brie cheese, chilled, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons finely chopped dill leaves
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. Stir in the yeast. Stir in the salt and sugar until combined. Make a well in the centre. Pour in the water and melted Q.B.B. Pure Ghee. Stir until just combined. Use your hands to bring the dough together.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes. Drizzle extra Q.B.B. Pure Ghee into a large clean bowl. Add dough and turn to coat. Cover with a clean tea towel. Set aside in a warm draught-free place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Roll out pizza dough into any shape you desire.
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Place pizza base on a baking tray.
- Bake pizza base for 8 minutes or until crisp.
- Spread with pesto. Top with salmon and brie. Bake for a further 4 minutes or until brie melts.
- Sprinkle pizza with dill. Season with pepper. Serve.