You don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen to cook this comforting and satisfying dish that is so well balanced in taste. You can replace the seafood with 400 g of diced chicken or vegetables.
2 tablespoons Q.B.B Pure Ghee
120 g onion, finely chopped
30 g garlic cloves, minced
410 g can chopped tomatoes in natural juice
10 pitted olives, sliced
2 teaspoons curry powder (preferably seafood)
250 g water or chicken stock
2 tablespoons tomato paste
250 g fish fillets, cubed
250 g prawns, shelled
400 g penne, spaghetti or shell pasta, boiled according to instruction
Grated Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on pasta
- Heat Q.B.B Pure Ghee and sauté the onion and garlic till soft.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and the juice, olives, curry powder, water, and tomato paste.
- Bring to boil for 2 minutes or until thick.
- Add in the mixed seafood and simmer till it is cooked.
- Add in the cooked pasta, mix well and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.