If you are a fan of cinnamon or cinnamon sugar, I’d highly recommend this! You can add chopped nuts or chocolate chips if you like. Or leave the bananas and add diced apples. You know how it is right? Cinnamon and apple, simply heavenly!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
500 g bread flour
40 g milk powder
50 g caster sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 sachet instant yeast
250 ml water (+-)
80 g Q.B.B. Pure Ghee
150 g soft brown sugar
15 g ground cinnamon powder
120 g melted Q.B.B. Pure Ghee
100 g raisins
2 bananas, peeled and sliced thinly
- Put the first 7 ingredients into a mixing bowl and using a dough hook, knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Add in the Q.B.B. Pure Ghee and knead further for about ten minutes.
- Cover dough and keep aside for about 30 minutes.
- Remove dough from bowl and knead further for 5 minutes.
- Dust table top with flour and roll out the bread dough into a flat rectangle.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the dough.
- Sprinkle the raisins and arrange the sliced bananas.
- Drizzle with the melted Q.B.B. Pure Ghee .
- Roll up from long side and pinch to seal the seam. Cut into 12 equal slices with a sharp knife.
- Place cut side up on a baking tray lined with non-stick paper and leave aside for 15-20 minutes for it to rise.
- Bake at preheated oven of 200° C for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.