Let us eat fish this week! This recipe is not only simple to prepare but also real yummy!
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
80 g plain flour
3 g salt
3 g black pepper powder
1 Tilapia or red snapper fish (about 500 g – 650 g, cleaned
Oil for deep frying
150 g mixed salad leaves
3-4 cherry tomatoes, halved
50 g sliced cucumber
20 g grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
TO MAKE LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
125 g melted Q.B.B. ghee
1/2 teaspoon salt
40 g freshly squeezed lemon juice 50 g chopped or sliced garlic cloves METHOD
- Combine the flour, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Pat the fish dry with a kitchen paper towel.
- Score the fish by making a few cuts on the fleshy parts. Dust the fish with the prepared flour.
- Heat the oil for deep frying and fry the fish on both sides till golden brown.
- Drain it on to a serving plate.
- Toss the salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese and balsamic vinegar lightly and arrange the salad by the side of the fish.
- Combine all the ingredients for the lemon garlic butter sauce in a pan and heat it for 1 minute.
- Pour the sauce over the fish before serving.