Here’s another yummy decadent treat for Easter!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
For the biscuit base
80 g self-raising flour
50 g soft brown sugar
30 g desiccated coconut
70 g Q.B.B. ghee, melted
1/4 teaspoon salt
For the Nutella filling
300 g Nutella
60 g graham crackers, crushed
For the topping
200 g milk chocolate
Sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 12-hole muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- To make the biscuit base, combine the flour, sugar, coconut, salt and melted Q.B.B. ghee. Firmly press a tablespoon or so of mixture into the base of each cupcake liner.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly golden. Allow to cool.
- To make the filling, crush the graham crackers finely and mix them with the Nutella. Spread a tablespoon of Nutella mixture over each biscuit base, until it almost reaches the edges of the liners.
- To make the topping, melt the chocolate in the microwave oven until it is of a spreadable consistency.
- Spread a tablespoon of chocolate over each cup, so it reaches the edges of the liner. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Refrigerate till the chocolate sets.